Sunday, October 26, 2008

Man.........(pipe dreams)


The condition of, the exasperated response to something frustrating....what is it about us that needs a thing to be justified or explained so that we may approve of a thing?

Why can't one (me) just let something be.....why isn't it's "isness" enough? I say (me) because I, being a part of this glorious species, am also prone to it's greatness, as well as it's shortcomings. If I began to process this with an "us" and "them" attitude....well, then I'm doing the same thing now aren't I? I guess, what is a bother to me s me....when I fell judgment, or some sense of superiority through a veil of pity....I guess the fact that I get MY buttons pushed, that I find that I'm just as suseptable to base emotions no matter how "advanced" I may think I am....I guess I'm supposed to see what is visible to me and me alone, just as I can't ask anyone else to see what is invisible to them.....

....I think it'd be nice if the "others" understood that as well.

No comments: